- My name is Analisa Joy and I cannot begin to explain the excitement I have at simply doing something that I love! God has created an amazing world and He has made it easy for me to find joy in the small things in life. Life is short and I aim to capture every moment of it, for myself and anyone else I am lucky enough to meet!
“To Capture the Joys of Life in Every Photo.”
- I am a lover for color. I’m always looking for bold walls, bright skies, and vibrant scenery.
- Candids are my specialty. I love freezing those once in a lifetime moments on film.
- I am married to my best friend. We are high school sweethearts and we have been together since we were 14 years old.
- After eight years of dating, we tied the knot in June 2012 at Humphries in San Diego, CA.
- Our marriage goal is to visit all the Disneyland’s in the world. We have been to Disneyworld FL, Disneyland CA, Disneyland Hong Kong, and Disneyland Paris. We still need to visit Disneyland Japan.
- My niece Kylie is one of my biggest inspirations. At 19 months old and on Dec. 30, 2013, she was diagnosed with stage 4, high risk, Neuroblastoma cancer. On Feb. 7, 2015 she passed away. I provide free photo sessions to children with cancer. Please feel free to contact me for more information. You can follow more of Kylie’s story at, Prayers for Kylie.
- I attended SDSU as a business major.
- While in college, I interned for celebrity photographer, Robert Evans and assisted him at Blake Shelton & Miranda Lambert’s wedding.
- I was the grand prize portfolio winner for Pinhole Pro. They flew me to Hawaii where I was able to assist at a Maui Jim catalog shoot.
- I love to travel! By land, air, underground, or sea… I enjoy it all!
- My husband won our first car in a Comic Con challenge. He lived in it for five days.
- We have two mini Australian Shepherds. Their names are Posey and Pepper. They are our furchildren.
- My older sister, Amanda is my best friend. She has been blessed with a golden heart.
- Cloudy weather is my favorite weather.
- Christmas is my favorite time of year. I think I was an elf in my past life.
- I love going on mission trips. So far we have traveled to Belize, Thailand, Malaysia, and Hong Kong. They truly change your life, your faith, and your heart.
- I’m obsessed with Celine Dion. I have been to her concert five times and I might have shed a tear or two.
- My husband and I love hosting large get-togethers. The more people at our house, the better!
- We host a Bible study at our house every Wednesday. We now have 40+ members who attend and it’s my favorite day of the week.
- I think my DNA is made up of Coca-Cola. It’s an addiction.
- When the sun shines, my freckles have a mind of their own.
- I love forming friendships with my clients. Lunch dates are my favorite!
- I am ambitious. I am always looking for that window of opportunity.
- I am a horrible texter. Sorry in advance (but I’m great with email, firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Biggest pet peeve– People addicted to their cell phones… Or maybe I’m just jealous of their texting abilities.
- My favorite show is Friends! I own all 10 seasons and I watch them on repeat while editing. They make the best coworkers.
- My favorite movie is Titanic followed by The Notebook.
- I am a terrible singer, but I love music, musicals, broadway shows, and everything in between.
- My perfect day is a good book, sweat pants, and a blanket on the beach. If I didn’t have to work all I would do is read.
- My favorite author is, Francine Rivers.
- I’m a candle hoarder. I can never have enough.
- I love game nights… Unless I lose.
- I am a lover for Instagram. Come follow me, @analisajoy & @analisajoyphotography.
- Laughter is always the best medicine. Surround yourself with funny people. Call me if you need one ;)