- My name is Analisa Joy and I cannot begin to explain the excitement I have at simply doing something that I love. God has created an amazing world and He has made it easy for me to find joy in the small things in life. Life is short and I aim to capture every moment of it, for myself and anyone else I am lucky enough to meet!
“To Capture the Joys of Life in Every Photo.”
- I believe that God has put beauty into everything around me, and I love to look back at the images I have taken only to have Him remind me of that.
- I am a lover for color. I’m always looking for bold walls, bright skies, and vibrant scenery.
- I have the most amazing husband. We have been dating since we were 14 years old.
- After nearly eight years of dating, we finally tied the knot in June 2012.
- My husband and I have a beautiful mini Australian Shepherd. Her name is Posey.
- My older sister, Amanda is my best friend. She has been blessed with a golden heart.
- I’m a Disneyland annual pass holder. It’s my home away from home.
- Even though I’m a West Coast native, I love good ol’ southern country music… Yee-Haw!
- Christmas is my favorite time of year. I think I was an elf in my past life.
- I’m obsessed with Celine Dion. I have been to her concert four times and I might have shed a tear or two.
- My husband and I love hosting large get-togethers. The more people at our house, the better!
- I think my DNA is made up of Coca-Cola. It’s an addiction.
- When the sun shines, my freckles have a mind of their own.
- I am ambitious. I am always looking for that window of opportunity!
- I am a horrible texter. Sorry in advance.
- Biggest pet peeve– People addicted to their cell phones. Or maybe I’m just jealous of their texting abilities.
- My favorite show is Friends! I own all 10 seasons and I watch them on repeat while editing. They make the best coworkers.
- Chandler Bing is my favorite Friend.
- My favorite movie is Titanic followed by The Notebook.
- My perfect day is a good book, sweat pants, and a blanket on the beach. If I didn’t have to work all I would do is read.
- My favorite author is, Francine Rivers.
- I still play rock, paper, scissors when it comes to sitting in the front seat.
- I love game nights… Unless I lose.
- I am a lover for Instagram. Come follow me, @analisajoy & @analisajoyphotography.
- Laughter is always the best medicine. Surround yourself with funny people. Call me if you need one.